Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1 January Challenge

I would like to wish all my family, friends and fellow stitchers a Happy New Year. My original plans for 2011 stitching was to stitch only small things manly ornaments for my Christmas tree for next year, but like most good plans things happen. What happened to me was the crazy 15 day Challenge. I do most of my stitching at night and my camera and lighting do not seem to co operate at night so I'll be posting day 1 on day 2 and so on. Most of you will be use to me being a day behind anyway. So the project I picked for yesterday was "Winter Greens" from the "All Dolled Up" series for Little House Needleworks. I started stitching yesterday morning when I had a brilliant idea, so I ripped it all out and instead stitched overt 1 on 28 count fabric so it will be an ornament for next year.



I'll be back tomorrow to show you Day 2 pic, I probably wont get much stitched today because it's my little boy's birthday today.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son .
    Love your new start . x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new piece...it's my little boy's birthday too...well, only he is not little anymore..today my boy is 38! Happy Birthday to your boy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    How's TTT doing? Finished mine yesterday. I'm very glad to move on from Halloween! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!! It will be a great ornament!! Happy Birthday to your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start! Good idea making it into an ornament! Happy Birthday to the little one!

    ReplyDelete