Friday, January 21, 2011

Finally Finished

After all sorts of problems including my dog eating my original chart, my fabric and floss to running out of floss and not being able to find any at the LNS. I am pleased to say late yesterday afternoon I put the final stitch into Thine Is The Trick And The Treat


This is stitched on 25 count fabric that I dyed myself, with black DMC 1 over 1. It just needs to be washed, ironed and find the perfect frame. I was suppose to be gone all day my MIL had an early morning appointment with a DR a 3 hour drive away and another one this afternoon. The plan was for me to take her but I woke up at 3 AM to a nasty stomach flu bug, I guess the draw back to being at the hospital every few days you get exposed to all sorts of germs. SO my DH took the day off from working on the house to drive her, I think I'm going to drag myself back to bed for awhile with the hopes of feeling better. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Yippee! Looks great - I guess all that over one stuff wasn't so bad for you since everything was over 1! lol

    Can't wait to see it framed. Still need to do mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish. It's beautiful with all that black floss. I'm sorry to hear you're under the weather. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks great!! I bet it feels good to have that project done after having such a rough start on it. Look forward to seeing how you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish! Looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful...nicely done! Geez....I hope you feel better soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks awesome! Can't wait to see it framed. Hope Kenny lets you rest today! Fell better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HD for you!!!! It looks fantastic :o)

    Okay on the other end of things, not so good :o( Sorry to hear that you caught the flu. Hopefully it won't last very long. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the coolest Halloween Sampler I've seen! Great job!

    ReplyDelete