Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 10

Wow these days sure are going by fast not much left in my basket for new starts to choose from, you would think that would make it easier to pick one. Yesterday for day 10 I got a very late start with my stitching, and frogged a lot of it as well. The piece that I picked for yesterdays start is "Christmas" by Jardin Prive, I think this will stitch up fairly fast once I get back to it.


Only 5 left to start what will I pick for today, hmmm guess you will have to come back tomorrow to find out. Stay warm and happy stitching.

5 comments:

  1. looking good :) I can't believe we are almost getting to the end of it ..lol and then the hard bit of getting them all done this year ..lol
    love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, that looks lovely, I really look forward to seeing this one stitched up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, love the colours. Do you know what project you're going back to first after the challenge is over?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal-I stitched this one last year and loved the way it turned out. You can see it in my slideshow on my blog atwillowtreepond.blogspot.com
    All of the starts on the challenges look great!

    ReplyDelete