Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 11 and a Wednesday SAL Update

Well as you can see day 11 didn't go well, I had 2 appointments and my sugars were out of wack, I didn't feel well and had a massive headache but a start is a start. So here is "Fishing Buddies" this is a kit from Dimensions, when it is finished it will be a gift for my DH's Uncle


I had equal as little progress on the SAL I'm stitching with Wendy and Cat, but every stitch counts right. I did manage to get the top right hand snowflake stitched and a couple of the letters on the inside border.

4 comments:

  1. Your Crazy Challenge projects are looking great and your Christmas SAL looks wonderful I do not know where you find the time to stitch with everything you have going on but keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every stitch counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas piece is lovely! And your new start is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've caught up to where you had to frog. Hope your feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete