Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 3 of the Crazy January Challenge

Yesterday I picked this cute sepia chart from Vervaco as my day 3 start. I thought it would be a cute easy stitch for a Thank you gift for the Doctor who is looking after me during this difficult pregnancy. Hmmm should have thought it through a bit better only 9 colours how bad can it be. Well considering 5 of the colours are 433, 434, 435, 436, and 437 which all blend in together beautifully. So by the time I put it down last night I was seeing cross eyed. Here is my progress on the baby feet sampler.



You can see some of the babies toes on one foot, should look cute when its all done.

Oh I almost forgot its a new moon so that means it is TUSAL time. My jar doesn't have much to show for it but I started fresh on the first of January so I guess not too bad for 4 days. The TUSAL is being hosted this year by Daffycat.

3 comments:

  1. If you do not have eyeglasses to wtitch with now, you will need them by the ime you are finished! I bet it will look great with all those shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start filling that jar. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you have many threads to fill that TUSAL jar this year. :)

    Happy stitching!

    - Melissa

    ReplyDelete