Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 15 and the challenge is over

Actually guess it is just begining, the true challenge will be trying to get these 15 projects done by the end of the year. As I mentioned in an earlier piece my fabric that arrived for my last piece was the wrong fabric. I wasn't sure if I sure pick something else or wait for the right fabric to arrive, well I picked door number 3. I went to the local craft store and paid our outragous Canadian prices for fabric, still can not believe that it cost more the twice the price as ordering on line. So here is what I managed to get done last night on my day 15 pick.


After almost 200 stitches it still looks like a blob of brown, but one day it will turn into "Sabrina" by Nora Corbett a Mirabilla Design. I fell in love with this piece the moment I laid eyes on it but truely knew I had to own her once I saw Pumpkin's progress here pumpkinpatchandco.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-girl-wants-to-party.html
So now to draw straws to see which piece wins the fight to be stitched on first.

2 comments:

  1. Most of our projects look like blobs when we start :) Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, you're in for it now! LOL! I hope you're prepared for ALL those beads ;o)

    Thank you for your kind comment on my Sabrina. I agree, it rots that we pay so much more for stash up here, especially now that the dollar is pretty much at par.

    ReplyDelete