Thursday, December 30, 2010

One Step Forward and Five Steps back

Sorry Wendy and Cat I didn't update on Wednesday, I spent most of the day at the hospital hooked up to monitors while Dr's tried to figure out if they were going to take the baby yesterday. They managed to get my blood pressure down and my blood sugars under control so they have decided to leave baby where he is at, for now. I have to go for an ultrasound on the 4Th of January so just taking things 1 day at a time.

So on the stitching front, I'm so mad at myself. I was merrily stitching away on the snowflakes and I couldn't figure out why things were not lining up right. Yep you guessed right the whole piece I've stitched in the middle is 1 stitch down to far. So I've spent who knows how many hours unpicking it all. As you can see from the picture I still have the verse and the alphabet to unpick before I can start stitching again.

4 comments:

  1. I swear this chart is cursed! I must have stiched it at least twice, possibly three times over, for all I had to rip out. Didn't help that the snowflakes aren't charted symmetrically and I needs me some symmetry in a sampler! Still love it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about we keep that baby right where he belongs for a bit longer???

    Sorry to hear aobut the frogs visiting. Hope they hop away when the new year comes along!

    Take care - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe its a good thing that I havn't touched my project in 2 weeks, LOL. Yep, I havn't stitched a thing on it again. Its been a crazy trip to California, cannot wait to go home tomorrow.

    Glad to hear that they got things under control with the baby, let hope it stays that way.

    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1.1.11

    Looks gorgeous!

    Hope you have a very happy new year. :)

    Good luck with the Crazy January Challenge (I'm taking part too)

    ReplyDelete