Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1 down and 14 to go

Yes you heard right finished one of my 15 from the crazy challenge, its a small finish but a finish is a finish right. Here is the completed Winter Greens from Little House Needleworks. This was stitched on 28 count fabric 1 over 1 with the recommended colours.


I have a couple more sampler ornaments that I want to stitch up then will decide how to finish them up after that. Now on to finish Thine Is The Trick And The Treat if all goes well will be back in the next day or 2 with that finish. Well guess I will visit with you tomorrow for my Wednesday Update on the "On Christmas Day Mystery Sampler"

Have a nice day and happy stitching.

8 comments:

  1. yeah on finishing one of the 15!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Crystal - well done on finishing your first one! I wondered who would be first lol (well lets face it, it was never going to me was it???) Lovely finish - will have to put that one onto my wish list. hugs, Ally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats on your 1st (of 15) finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way it looks...can't wait to see when you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finish! I have always loved this LHN piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks Great!! Congrats on the first finish from your 15, hope there are many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finish Crystal! Way to go. Keep going girl - your life is about to get a bit busier!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's fantastic!!!! Congrats Crystal :o)

    ReplyDelete