Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Wednesday SAL Update

This project is driving me crazy, I feel I have frogged more on it then stitched on it if that is possible. The verse in the middle has been completely frogged twice now, so this is my third attempt at stitching it. I truly believe this project is cursed, if I wasn't doing it as a SAL with Cat and Wendy I think it would have sunk to the bottom of the UFO pile. So here is my slight update for this Wednesday.



At least I can put it away for a few days, now to decide what to stitch on for the rest of the week. Could the first person to comment pick a number between 1 and 17 please. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

8 comments:

  1. Don't give up on this one! It makes the finish that much sweeter :) #7

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful piece ...... keep at it in small bits and it will get there ....love the red thread you've used :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol glad Wendy and I are keeping you motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're sticking with this Crystal. It's such a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty design. some pieces drive you nuts until they are done. The babies feet are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful design! Good for you for sticking with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep going... it will be worth it in the end! Just think how good it will feel to win the battle of the Sampler!!

    http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is lovely and frogs, well they visit us all at one time or another!! Hope you'll feel inspired and carry on it is going to be beautiful finished.
    Happy Stitching

    Chris x
    I am having a givaway so do pop along to my blog and put your name down.

    ReplyDelete