Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 6

Sorry I'm so late posting yesterdays progress picture, my relaxing day was a little too relaxing spent most of it sleeping guess I needed it. Yesterday my pick was "Tribal Seahorse" from White Willow Stitching, it is a one colour chart so fast and easy stitching. I decided to stitch it in DMC Color Variations 4240 Mid Summer Night which is looking beautiful, its hard to see all the jewel tones in the picture. Looking forward to finishing this one.


I have the "Tribal Fish" that I will do at some point this year or next, both will end up living in my spare bathroom. So off to read a few blogs then try to get in a few stitches on the day 7 project.

2 comments:

  1. Looking great!! Cannot wait to see this one finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great!

    ReplyDelete