Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Update

Jack is still in the dog house for his actions yesterday, but he will be forgiven in time. So my little guy is almost 3 and suffers from night terrors a couple of times a week, hence my blog name. So he woke up screaming this morning at 4:30 so by the time I got him calmed down, I knew neither of us were going back to bed. So there we were snuggled up on the couch with a blanket him watching Winnie the pooh and me stitching. Here is my morning work on Thine Is The Trick And The Treat



Not sure why the fabric is showing up this dark.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, your fabric turned out nice! And you got so much done! Wowsers! I need to stitch some on this today!

    Smiles - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking nice....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start! Poor little one.

    ReplyDelete