Monday, September 27, 2010

Maybe I am back.

Hmmmmm scary thought I know, LOL. So I have been stitching a little in between making jam and pickles, trying to use up the last of the garden bounty. My 2 and half year old boy has become fascinated by my stitching but not the good kind. No sir not my little guy, do you think think he would sit quietly and watch Mommy work. Well if you haven't guessed the answer is no, he tries to grab the thread, tries to poke his own imaginary needle into my fabric, basically anything possible to bug Mommy. So here is my progress on my afghan.



I just need to go along and put the top coat of blue over all those half stitches, not sure I like this 2 different colours in 1 stitch idea.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good so far, cannot wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great so far. Hope you can find some time for your little one to sit still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great even with your DS's help. My DD is 2 and does the same thing...think I'll wait a few more years before trying to teach her LOL!

    ReplyDelete