Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Update

Original title, right. Not feeling very creative at the moment. Told you to pop back on Wednesday for a Christmas Sampler update. Its funny sometimes it seems like you can stitch forever on a project and see virtually no progress then another time you throw in a few stitches and look back at your work and think WOW its flying along. This seems to be one of those projects, but the good news no frogs visit it this week. So here is a progress pic on the SAL piece I'm stitching with Cat and Wendy. Next week I'll get a start on the rest of the outside border, then its just the snowflakes and all the bead work.



Trying to decide if I want to go back to the seahorse, its so close to being finished or picking up one of the other 12 projects from the Crazy Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my but that piece is just beautiful. Fabulous progress on it.

    Thank you for your comment on my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is looking so nice.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal - would you be interested in selling the Baby Feet chart, as I can't find it anywhere!

    Gina (ginajm55@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful and the carol in the middle is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great going on a fantastic piece. I might have to get this pattern.

    ReplyDelete